High-performance audio interfaces featuring M-Audio’s exclusive CrystalTM preamps enable composers and musicians to produce studio-quality computer-based recordings.
Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, both M-Tracks feature M-Audio’s exclusive CrystalTM low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The M-Tracks enable you to record up to two channels at once with dedicated XLR+1⁄4” balanced combo input,
and an all-new 1⁄4” instrument input (2 of each in the 2x2M) that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The 2x2M adds 5-pin MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear.
The M-Tracks connect to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables zero-latency monitoring of the inputs, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything needed to start recording now makes the M-Track 2x2 and 2x2M the best and only choice for solo artists.
The M-Track C-Series’ world-class software suite provides all the tools needed to take an initial idea to a finished masterpiece. Create an unlimited library of tracks and record, mix and master using Steinberg’s Cubase LE; add an extra sonic-dimension to recordings using the critically acclaimed premium C-Series Virtual Instrument Suite from AIR Music Technology (including Strike, Xpand!2 and Mini-Grand); and add a professional finish using 20 iconic AU/VST effects and processors from the AIR Creative FX Collection as made famous by Pro Tools®.
M-Track 2X2 Features
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+1⁄4” TRS combo input and 1⁄4” instrument input
- Stereo 1⁄4” outs; 1⁄4” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
M-Track 2X2M adds:
- (2) XLR+1⁄4” TRS combo inputs and (2) 1⁄4” instrument inputs
- 5-pin MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear