Today, Ableton have announced that Live 9 will be released early next year (2013) and to make this DAW an even more attractive option to new users, anyone who purchases Ableton Live 8 between now until the day that Live 9 is released will receive a FREE upgrade! Plus, from today, you will also be able to receive 25% off the RRP of certain Live 8 products! So what are you waiting for?
25% discounts will be available on Live Suite 8, Live 8, Live Intro, Suite Upgrade from Live Lite or Live 8 upgrade from Live Lite / Live Launchpad Edition (remember, this is included for FREE with a Novation Launchpad!)
Plus, anyone who bought either Live 8 or Suite 8 after September 24th 2012 will also receive a FREE upgrade to the respective version 9 software!
Ableton Live 8 is a favourite of many industry professionals due to its wealth of creative features and for the way that it combines intuitive live performance tools with professional editing, arranging and production features.
Now, Ableton Live 9 is set to add:
• Session Automation: Automation can now be recorded in real time directly within clips, meaning that you can move automation along with clips seamlessly between the Arrangement and Session View!
• New Browser: Puts all instruments, effects, samples and plug-ins into one easy-to-navigate view, which helps massively speed-up your workflow!
• New Sounds: Suite 9 will come with 3,500 production-ready sounds, which have been designed by professional artists, sound designers and engineers. All sounds also feature Macro controls, allowing you to quickly edit the most meaningful musical parameters.
• Reworked Effects: Live's studio effects have been redesigned for better sound and usability. New plug-ins include the Glue Compressor (an authentic model of a legendary 1980s console bus compressor), EQ Eight (which has an audition mode for isolating frequencies and an expandable spectrum display), and the Gate and Compressor effects now feature a Gain Reduction view, which shows changes in signal level over time.
• Extract Music from Samples: Live 9 features new Harmony, Melody and Drums To MIDI tools that extract MIDI directly from existing musical tracks and recordings. You can also sing, tap a rhythm or play any solo instrument and then use Melody or Drums To MIDI to turn the audio into a MIDI clip, which you can then edit and reuse with the sounds from a MIDI instrument!
• Edit Details: Live 9 will allow you to transpose, reverse and stretch MIDI notes or warp clip automation and add curves to automation envelopes.
• Max for Live: The software that allows you to visually program your own custom instruments and effects, Max for Live, will now be included as standard with Ableton Suite 9. Max for Live also includes 24 ready-made devices, including a convolution reverb, new drum synthesiser instruments, MIDI echo and reworked versions of classic instruments such as the Step Sequencer and Buffer Shuffler 2.
For more information on Ableton Live 9 or to purchase a qualifying piece of software that will entitle you to a FREE upgrade to respective the version, click the links below or give us a call on 01202 597180.
<span style="font-size: large;">Ableton Suite 8 - More Info/Buy
<p style="text-align: center;">
***If you're interested in buying and you have seen it cheaper elsewhere, please call us or use our
As well as receiving our first rate customer service you can also claim money off your next purchase with our loyalty points scheme and receive a 3 year warranty if you sign up to our FREE VIP Club (click here for more infomation). Many of our items also come out on a FREE next-day delivery service to mainland UK customers, so you won't be left waiting!