All drummers need to listen up because Shure have some amazing prizes to give away in their latest competition! As a reward for showcasing your drumming skills, you could win a trip to Iceland, a masterclass with a drum professional and a whole host of pro Shure microphones! To enter the competition follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- click HEREto visit the official Shure Drum Mastery website.2. Read the terms and conditions to make sure that you qualify and then download the competition track.
3. Practice, practice, practice! Play along with the track until you have perfected a killer performance!
4. Once you have mastered the perfect take, take a video camera and record yourself playing along with the competition track.
5. Enter the competition by uploading your video to the official Shure Drum Mastery website.
6. Get all your friends and family to vote for your video as the top 3 drummers in each country (as voted for by the public) will go through to a panel of judges. The best 5 videos as chosen by the judges will then head out to Iceland for the final!
• The 5 finalists will each win a trip to Iceland and a masterclass with Darren Ashford. The finalists will also compete against each other in a drum battle and the local audience will select an overall winner who can choose a number of products from the Shure catalogue worth up to €5000!
• The best performance by an under-20 year old will win a full Shure Beta microphone package, including: 1 x Beta 91A, 3 x Beta 98AMP/C's, 2 x Beta 181/C's, 1 x Beta 57A and 1 x Beta 52A. Please note that if you are under 20 years old you will not be eligible to win the Iceland prize.
Voting closes on 16th December 2011.
For full terms and conditions, click HERE to visit the official Shure Drum Mastery website.