Korg have announced a free update to their mighty Kronos workstation, now adding new features to the product that supposedly already had it all! Updates include a number of user-requested features that really help establish the Kronos as the king of all synthesisers!Korg Kronos version 1.5 update features include:
• 7 new Program banks provide 896 additional free slots to store programs from Korg, from third party developers, or those you create yourself.
• 7 new banks each of Wave Sequences and Drum Kits to match the new Program banks.
• The maximum number of RAM Samples and Multisamples has been increased by four, allowing Kronos to load more samples at once.
• Supports input from USB MIDI controllers: play Kronos sounds from auxiliary keyboards via USB.
• Direct support for playing and selecting chords from Korg pad-equipped USB controllers, including the nanoPAD, nanoPAD2, and KONTROL series.
• Support for installing additional RAM: more than double the amount of memory for EXs and RAM samples.
• Support for the Kronos Editor and Plug-in Editor software.For full details of the Korg Kronos Version 1.5 update or to download it for free, CLICK HERE to visit the official Korg website.
For more information on the Korg Kronos or to buy one, click the relevant link below: