HEADTUNE CLIP-ON TUNERS ANNOUNCED BY KORG AT NAMM 2013

Posted on Thu 24 January 2013 in General News

Korg Headtune HT-G2 TunerWe know that this probably isn't going to excite you as much as some of Korg's other NAMM 2013 announcements (e.g. the mighty KingKORG and the exciting rebirth of a classic analogue synth in the form of the MS-20 mini) but hey, we want to keep you right up-to-date so we thought that we'd let you know anyway! And besides, these little tuners are actually really cool!

The Korg Headtune is an ideal clip-on tuner for beginner guitar, bass and ukulele players. Designed to look like a headstock, the Headtune comes in four different versions: the HT-G1 electric guitar tuner, the HT-G2 acoustic guitar tuner, the HT-B1 bass guitar tuner and the HT-U1 ukulele tuner.

Korg Headtune Tuners - HT-G2, HT-G1, HT-B1, HT-U1]({static}/uploads/2013/01/Korg-Headtune-Tuners-HT-G2-HT-G1-HT-B1-HT-U1.jpg)

Korg Headtune clip-on tuners have an intuitive design, which makes tuning your instrument quick and easy. Simply play a single-string note on your instrument with the Headtune tuner attached to your instrument's headstock and the built-in meter will illuminate to indicate the tuning of the note, along with an LED to show the peg position of the string that you are playing (indicating which peg you will need to adjust to alter the pitch of the string). Being a beginner guitarist myself, I think that this is a great idea as I've been guilty of adjusting the wrong peg on more than one occasion, which has completely messed up my tuning on other strings! Very annoying!

For more information on any Korg Headtune tuner, give us a call on 01202 597180.