The KingKORG is a synthesiser with a powerful analogue-modelling sound engine. It features a wealth of filters, allowing it to model the characteristic sound of a number of classic synths, including the Korg MS-20, Prophecy, Z1 and Radias, as well as filters based on classic Oberheim instruments, the legendary Prophet 5 and the Roland TB-303.
On top of all this, the KingKORG is packed with effects, it has a number of hands-on controls for tweaking your sounds, plus a 61-note keyboard and a vacuum tube driver circuit to add real analogue warmth at the output (or distortion).
The Korg Monotribe is a true analogue synth with a three-part analogue drum machine and built-in sequencer. The Monotribe features the same analogue filter circuit as Korg's classic MS-20 (now available in the form of the more compact MS-20 Mini), as well as a built-in speaker, for sound creation and performing on-the-go.
Want to use both synths together? No problem! Simply use the supplied cable to connect the KingKORG to the Monotribe’s CV/Gate input and you'll be able to access the true analogue sounds of the Monotribe directly from KingKORG.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR MONOTRIBE...
1. Purchase a KingKORG from us during the offer period.
2. CLICK HERE to download the claim form from Korg's website. The claim form also contains all the terms and conditions, so please make sure that you read and understand these.
3. Fill in all details that are required. Don't forget to include a dated copy of your sales receipt/invoice.
4. Post your completed form off to:
The KingKORG Offer,
KORG UK LTD,
1 Harrison Close,
Claims must be received at KORG (UK) Ltd. no later than May 16th 2014.
5. Sit back and wait for your FREE Monotribe to arrive!
For more information on either the KingKORG or Monotribe, give us a call on 01202 597180 or e-mail email@example.com. Alternatively pop into our store in Bournemouth to demo one - CLICK HERE to find us.